06 July, 2011

A Little Fun

In honour of the debut of the Maine Crime Writers' blog, I thought I'd offer a little mystery puzzle.  See if you can find the last names of the writers and their protagonists in the puzzle below.  Remember, words can go up, down, across or diagonally.

M C M O R R O W N B D S G R S
B S Z K E N S O O O S R N P U
X O K V A J S Y U O D L I U M
N X W M Z S L D R D C N M I M
U F Y D U E E A R O L F E F E
B A G G I R B G X J Y V L G R
H A R A A T T E N N U D F F Y
V E E P E M C C A B E O R Q L
F H M P S E U H J H X N E D W
H L G L X S R R R F M O C K S
X W U E F D A T P V X R N A N
W A I T R A B L P H M I E Z Y
E S P O Z G R A G I Y O P O F
J K W N D T F R U N T D S K I
T Y E L H S U W H C P V P Y C

Appleton      Bowditch      Boyle   Doiron   Doudera
Dunnett   Farr    Fergusson   Flora   Glass   Hayman
Kozak   McCabe   McMorrow   Murphy   Ross 
Spencer-Fleming   Summer   Tiptree   Wait

1 comment: