A Little Fun
In honour of the debut of the Maine Crime Writers' blog, I thought I'd offer a little mystery puzzle. See if you can find the last names of the writers and their protagonists in the puzzle below. Remember, words can go up, down, across or diagonally.
Appleton Bowditch Boyle Doiron Doudera
Dunnett Farr Fergusson Flora Glass Hayman
Kozak McCabe McMorrow Murphy Ross
Spencer-Fleming Summer Tiptree Wait
M C M O R R O W N B D S G R S B S Z K E N S O O O S R N P U X O K V A J S Y U O D L I U M N X W M Z S L D R D C N M I M U F Y D U E E A R O L F E F E B A G G I R B G X J Y V L G R H A R A A T T E N N U D F F Y V E E P E M C C A B E O R Q L F H M P S E U H J H X N E D W H L G L X S R R R F M O C K S X W U E F D A T P V X R N A N W A I T R A B L P H M I E Z Y E S P O Z G R A G I Y O P O F J K W N D T F R U N T D S K I T Y E L H S U W H C P V P Y C |
Appleton Bowditch Boyle Doiron Doudera
Dunnett Farr Fergusson Flora Glass Hayman
Kozak McCabe McMorrow Murphy Ross
Spencer-Fleming Summer Tiptree Wait

Fun idea. Keep them coming.
ReplyDelete